The multi-purpose Excella MDX is a compact check reader and dual-sided scanner that offers a cost-effective alternative to implement PC-based electronic check applications. Ideal for use with Check 21, BOC, and Remote Deposit Capture applications, Excella MDX also enables secure card-based payment transactions with its integrated MagneSafe secure card reader authenticator which can validate and protect card holder data at the point of swipe. This flexible device can also be used with an ID card for strong 2-Factor Authentication during web based financial transactions.
For active merchants, the Excella MDX is a full-featured device in a compact footprint. It enables the double-sided capture of complete check images in a single pass and supports E13B and CMC7 fonts. Using the MagneSafe secure card reader authenticator, retailers can also easily secure credit, debit and gift card transactions in addition to capturing check images. Excella MDX connects to PCs and terminals through a USB 2.0 interface and features an easy-to-read LED indicator for visibility in to device status. It’s everything retailers need in a secure transaction device, and more.
Includes Power Supply and USB Cable
- Dual-sided scanning for complete image capture of both sides of the check
- MagneSafe™ SCRA
- Front and back side virtual endorsement
- USB 2.0 Interface
- LED indicator to provide device status
- Cover swings open for easy access to check path and scan bars with no tools required
- Automatic parsing of MICR fields: transit, account, etc
- Black/white and grayscale image rendition and 200dpi image resolution
- Image files: TIFF 6.0, JFIF with EXIF tags, BMP
- Image compression: CCITT G4 or JPEG
- Ability to capture up to four images per check
- SHA1 digital signature for image file authentication